LOGO

HOMEABOUTDAILY READS

Nov 3, 2013

Rifle Paper Co Wishlist

I've known about Rifle Paper Co for some time now. I've drooled over the beautiful floral designs, bright colors, fun and original greeting cards; and even though I knew of the brand I had never taken the time to purchase anything (not sure why because the prices are amazing!).

That all changed after I was lucky enough to receive a $10 gift card to Frances Vintage for attending Pepperologie. I was thrilled to see that they carried the Rifle Paper Co brand and quickly picked up the lined paper notepad. I was so impressed with the quality that I took some time to go over the website, and it was like being a kid in a candy store! I had to resist not adding every item to my wish list, but I did decide to share my top 7. Can't wait to order these bad boys! Happy Shopping!



Wish list Items:

1. Synchronized Swimmers Print

2. Botanical Rose Iphone 4 Case

3. Floral Monogram Cards

4. Polka Dot Tin Recipe Box

5. Re-Fill Recipe Pack of 40

6. 2014 Travel America Calendar

7.  Jardin Weekly Desk Pad


No comments:

Post a Comment