LOGO

HOMEABOUTDAILY READS

Nov 21, 2013

Happy Links

 'B' Hill! I took this picture last year when walking around Old Bisbee in December. (got to love those blue skies)
 
This week has been so busy/emotional/hectic/irritating/and overall sucky......I thought I'd share some happy links to keep things positive and not overwhelm you all with my personal pity party.


Minted has some absolutely amazing holiday cards, Brandon and I are having a hard time deciding which is our favorite! We love them all.

This video made me laugh, things like this make the world a better place.
 
This video made me laugh also, because it reminds me of one of my best girlfriends April. She is amazing, and would totally do something like this for me :)
 
Fun to dream about wedding venues: 31 Insanely Beautiful Colleges You Can Get Married At

The History of Rap always puts a smile on my face

Your twenties ranked from worst to best....

I hope these links provide some inspiration and laughs! I personally can't wait for Thanksgiving next week, I'm ready for the comfort food, and a day off with my man and family.  (also getting the house measured for new carpet next Friday: SCORE!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment