LOGO

HOMEABOUTDAILY READS

Oct 28, 2013

15 Before the Next




Since I have now been 23 for a little over a month, I was able to put the finishing touches on my new birthday list. A few days into the creation of my new list I couldn't come up with 24 things. I decided that instead of spreading myself too thin, and listing things that weren't really a priority, I would stick to fifteen things that I really wanted to achieve by next September. Like last year I've included personal, professional, and fun goals, that will help me get the most out of the coming year!
 
1. Do a 3 day weekend somewhere we both have never been before. 
2. Buy a new car (doesn't have to be new, just new to me)  
3. Donate 12-15 inches of hair to Locks of Love
4. Do the 100's at a 45 degree angle. 
5. Throw a dinner party 
6. Make beef bourguignon Julia Child style (a repeat from last year, because I want to do it!) 
7. Get my next tattoo 
8. Apply for Grad School 
9. Go to Disneyland 
10. Learn to French Braid my hair 
11. Go to a movie (in the Theater) at least every six weeks 
12. Eat Sushi 12 times 
13. Volunteer at least one weekend every month
14. Attend blog conferences, take more pictures, and grow this blog
15. Obtain full-time employment and get ahead

These are all important things to me, and I think that by having a smaller list, I'll be able to focus on the goals and getting the most out of them, rather than just crossing them off the list.

1 comment:

  1. I like what you're doing here, Alexis! Indeed, listing things you really want to do and making the best out of them is a fun way to spend a year. And I have to say that your list is interesting. They're simple, yet fun, especially buying a new car. Owning a car has always been an exciting phase to anyone's life. And with your view on things, I'm sure you're also going to be a responsible car owner. Best of luck to you, and I hope you'd be able to do and enjoy all of these things on your list.
    Basil @ Lexus of Lansing

    ReplyDelete