LOGO

HOMEABOUTDAILY READS

Mar 30, 2014

Driving Home



Do you ever drive home and wonder how you got there? You were so deep in thought while you were driving, and now can't remember if you stopped at stop signs. Did you cut people off unknowingly? You have no idea, but you are safe and home. March was a busy month, and one where this seemed to happen more often than not. I've been thinking so much lately about everything, family, friends, people I've left, and the ones I'm bound to meet, my cats, the home I've left and where I find myself now. I've spent a good amount of time alone, and it has been both wonderful and awful. I've explored a little, and read a lot, I've doodled and typed, and tried to figure things out. Sometimes I have to remind myself that it will all work out, and that, every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment