LOGO

HOMEABOUTDAILY READS

Mar 23, 2014

Currently


Reading: About half way through Labor Day, and hoping to finish it in the next few days. And I just picked up Where'd You Go, Bernadette? after reading some great reviews after featuring it in my Dreaming of Hawaii Outfit Inspiration

Listening To: Lots of Kelly Clarkson, Adele, and Katy Perry. Lots of girl power to get me through this funky time.

Watching: Just finished getting caught up on The Walking Dead, and am excited to watch it in real time with my mom and Jeff tonight.

Missing: I'm missing a lot of different things, but I have been thinking about my grandparents (pictured above), Mr Oskar and Miss Olivia a lot these past few days. I'm such an emotional person as it is, but being away from familiar people/animals/surroundings can take its toll.

Eating/Drinking: I tried out the Raven Cafe yesterday afternoon for the first time and was pleasantly surprised to find that they have a fantastic...dare I say the best!?... iced caramel latte. I will definitely be taking my mom back in the next week!

And finally, a link that made me laugh a lot harder than it should have, and for that reason deserves to be shared!

No comments:

Post a Comment