LOGO

HOMEABOUTDAILY READS

Mar 15, 2014

March 15th

Today is March 15th, and I had a lot of plans for today...

Today Brandon and I would have celebrated being engaged for two years
Today I was planning on posting our amazing engagement pictures
Today we would have reminisced about our first trip to Seattle...and would have probably planned another
Today we probably would have gone to Cafe Roka, and had a romantic dinner
Tonight I would have gone to bed happy and content

Instead

Today I'm trying to focus on the good that will come from this drastic change.
Today I'm eating a huge amount of junk food and drinking pre-made mudslides
Today I'm talking to friends who lift me higher than the clouds and who remind me of all the good in the world
Today I'm going to smile even if I'm hurting on the inside
Tonight I'm going to watch catching fire with my mom and Jeff...and I will go to bed happy and content

Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment