LOGO

HOMEABOUTDAILY READS

Mar 25, 2014

15 Before the Next: Halfway There!

Holy Cow!! Time has gone by so quickly that I didn't realize I'm halfway to my 24th birthday and haven't really taken the time to look at my list!! Time for a recap!

1. Do a 3 day weekend somewhere we both have never been before-Brandon and I hit Salt Lake, but I'm looking forward to making a trip to a new city in the next few months.  
2. Buy a new car (doesn't have to be new, just new to me)  
3. Donate 12-15 inches of hair to Locks of Love- Hair is getting long, and I should be able to do this by summer time. 
4. Do the 100's at a 45 degree angle. 
5. Throw a dinner party-we threw a Superbowl party....does that count? Maybe when I get an apartment I'll throw a housewarming/welcome home kitties party   
6. Make beef bourguignon Julia Child style (a repeat from last year, because I want to do it!) 
7. Get my next tattoo- I've started looking at some drawings for the next one, just trying to decide where I want it.  
8. Apply for Grad School 
9. Go to Disneyland-no plans yet, but I'm really hoping this happens
10. Learn to French Braid my hair- Guess I should get on this before I chop it all off. I haven't learned french but I have been doing 'maiden braids' and they are pretty darn cute!  
11. Go to a movie (in the Theater) at least every six weeks-saw Frozen with April, but haven't seen anything since...any good movies coming out? 
12. Eat Sushi 12 times 
13. Volunteer at least one weekend every month
14. Attend blog conferences, take more pictures, and grow this blog-attended Alt in January, and am trying to post/take pictures more. 
15. Obtain full-time employment and get ahead-just got the news that I got a job up in my new area!! It isn't full time but I'm hoping it will become full time soon. 

Even though I haven't paid a lot of attention to this list recently, it's so exciting to be accountable for goals/dreams that are important to me! Self love and discovery are such beautiful things and should always be a priority. 

No comments:

Post a Comment