LOGO

HOMEABOUTDAILY READS

Apr 2, 2014

What's In My: Makeup Bag
























I thought it would be fun to mix things up and share a glimpse into my makeup bag. The items shown above are daily items; I don't have a crazy makeup routine but do like to mix in fun eye shadows/lip colors when I can. Overall, my makeup comes from Target and Ulta, which is great because I like that I can mix my high and low items, and can maintain my daily look without breaking the bank.

Clockwise From Top Left:

Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara, Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara, Revlon Eye Lash Curler, Sephora Bronzer, Highlighter, Blush Combo, Covergirl Concealer, Covergirl Perfect Blend Eyeliner, Bare Minerals Brush (comes with intro kit), Eye brow pencil, Bare Minerals powder in matte, High Beam (a recent discovery, that I LOVE).

I plan to share more what's in my... posts. If there is something in particular you'd like to see let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment