LOGO

HOMEABOUTDAILY READS

Dec 23, 2013

i'm back in business!


Brandon took this picture at the Phoenix Zoo back in April, and the facial expression sums up the past few weeks!
 
SO! Three weeks ago I was working on homework at the dining room table, and showing Brandon some Christmas cards on minted. I was panicked and tense because I was working on homework and had too many deadlines in my near future. Oskar was on the table walking around and the next thing I see is his body knocking over my water glass onto my laptop!!  (Let me note that I NEVER have water near my computer, and the situation was doomed from the start) I panicked and pulled my computer up and we cleaned it quickly; it was acting fine until I went to work on it the next day and it wouldn't charge. I wasn't sure if it was the water or the fact that I had pulled it up quickly and thought I may have damaged the cord. 

Thankfully it was still under warranty, however the problem was that I still had papers and my internship to finish. I literally screamed so loud when I called Brandon to tell him the issue that he rushed home and was a total champ! So we sent my laptop to best buy and I was luckily able to use my grandpas laptop, but it wasn't the same. I didn't think his security was right and didn't want to enter any personal emails or anything. It was a frustrating three weeks, but I am back and happy to report that I am officially DONE!! I have my bachelors degree! I got an 'a' in my last class and superiors on my internship and independent studies! Everything always works out, and this month has been a reminder of that.

Another reminder I have been faced with is that once Thanksgiving hits, it's basically Christmas!  December flew by much quicker than I wanted it to! :( We celebrated my graduation (a post on that soon!) and Brandon's birthday recently, both being wonderful things that made the computer/finals situation easier to deal with; but the school situation didn't leave much time to get excited for the Holidays. Our tree is up and Brandon went super Griswold on the front porch, but most of our presents weren't purchased until we ran to target and the mall tonight. I'm excited for a Christmas when Brandon and I will be ahead and able to celebrate like the crazy Christmas/Thanksgiving lovers that we are!

A side note: if my computer ever decides to tragically die you can follow me on instagram and see what's happening there! alexisstarr

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment