LOGO

HOMEABOUTDAILY READS

Dec 3, 2013

Currently

My mom took this amazing picture when we went to Chicago last summer!

Reading: Nothing right now, but you better believe when the semester ends that these bad boys will be on my nightstand! one, two, three, and four

Listening To: Oral Histories on overload!! Only 8 days left and then I can start blaring Christmas music, and not have to worry about homework! (cue happy dance)

Watching: Duck Dynasty...why is this show so funny? Also watching a fair amount of Love it or List it, House Hunters, and Property Brothers, thank you cable!

Eating/Drinking: Still eating too much junk food, and drinking a lot of hot chocolate. Also Brandon and I have developed a strange obsession with strawberry ice cream. Not sure where it came from, but we can't get enough.

Getting Excited For: Alt Summit in January! Getting the weekly sponsor treat has been so much fun! Also getting excited for Graduation, it's only 15 days away and even though I already walked (planning a post on that) it will be a symbol of closure for me :)

Although I'm trying to maintain a positive attitude, the last few months have been difficult. Today is an important day, and it has been all I have been able to think about for the last few months. Hoping that tonight after class I will receive good news, and that the weight will be lifted.


No comments:

Post a Comment