LOGO

HOMEABOUTDAILY READS

Dec 9, 2013

Christmas Wishlist

Now that it is officially December, I thought I would share some items I've had my eye on and wouldn't mind seeing under the tree! 

 
1. Michael Kors iPhone Wallet  / 2. Every Day: A Five-Year Memory Book / 3. This quote as my next tattoo / 4. Kitchen Aid Mixer in Pistachio  / 5. Trip the Light Fantastic Shoes in Taupe / 6. Grand Canyon Winery Wine Club Membership / 7. Nexus 7 Tablet  / 8. Forevermark Center of My Universe Diamond Halo Earrings

2 comments:

  1. I wanted a wallet for my phone similar to that one, but from Kate Spade! I need a new tablet myself, my old one isnt working properly.
    New follower dear, love your blog design.
    xx - http://www.shewrotetoday.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Darianne!! I absolutely love the wallet, and am hoping for the tablet! I also love the idea of giving someone a wine club gift, the gift that will continue to give even when the holidays are over! <3

      Delete