LOGO

HOMEABOUTDAILY READS

Apr 26, 2014

What I'm Watching







TV has really been hitting some high notes lately; and I'm loving every minute of it. I'm behind the bandwagon a bit for girls and breaking bad, but that doesn't bother me besides constantly trying to avoid spoilers/people who've seen it all.

The Following: This show is SO good, so violent, but so damn good. The Following is a crime thriller, that draws people in with it's twisted ideology and detailed killings. The second season has a different focus (no spoilers here!) but it hasn't disappointed. I've never been a huge Kevin Bacon fan (hollow man scared the crap out of me) but I've been able to tolerate him thanks to the evil, and super sexy Joe Carroll. ;) also here is a link to Kevin Bacon's entrance on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, I may just have to give him a second chance because he's still got those moves!

Girls: Because I am at the point in my life where as a recent grad I'm contemplating why on earth I went to college, girls fits right into this funky: I'm still learning and growing up, but I've been catapulted into the adult world and am expected to stay afloat portion of my life. I've always enjoyed Sex and the City, but because I'm in my early twenties it hasn't always been the most...relatable, so I appreciate the honesty and quirky nature in girls. I find myself too often laughing at the characters because I've either said or thought exactly the same thing.      

Breaking Bad: Although I'm behind on this bandwagon, I've been chucking along with season two in hopes that it will continue to pick up like everyone says it will. Aaron Paul is extremely convincing in his drug induced paranoia, and I like that the characters seem real, almost like people you could really know. I'm sure that was the point, but it's nice to see it done. It's also interesting to see a show set in New Mexico, where the scenery is so similar to the Arizona desert. I'm enjoying it right now, but really hope it picks up soon.

The Walking Dead:  The season finale was a few weeks ago and I still haven't recovered from the thought that I have to wait all summer to see another episode. This show has been great from the beginning, and I'm happy that they have been able to keep it going. I am curious as to when we will get new info (what happened...are there more people?) but for now I am along for the ride!

Any good tv shows that I need to check out? Let me know, I'm excited to see what else is out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment