LOGO

HOMEABOUTDAILY READS

Oct 10, 2013

Currently





Reading: I finished The Fault in Our Stars by John Green last week, and have been thinking about it ever since. The story left me heartbroken, aching for more interaction with the two characters Hazel and Gus, and the whirlwind romance that the book was about. I knew that the book would be sad, but for me it was so much more, it was a reminder to live everyday to its fullest potential, because 'life is not a wish granting factory'. I've also been up to my ears in political readings for my American Political Ideas class. We are currently evaluating the constitution and have been introduced to Samuel Adams. Pretty fascinating, but Hazel and Gus have won my heart this past week.

Listening To: Lenka Radio on Pandora, Iron and Wine (my go to for fall/winter months) and also a lot of Jack Johnson.

Watching: Watching the new (to us) season of The Walking Dead and New Girl on Netflix. The Walking Dead has gotten so intense that even after agreeing to only watch one episode a night, Brandon and I find ourselves saying 'next one!' after almost every episode. I cherish our nights together and a shared interest in the show. I am also ready to get back to Parks and Recreation, but homework has been keeping me busy, and I know I can't stop at just one episode!

Eating/Drinking: The baked cinnamon apple tazo tea (see above) is absolutely insane. The best way to describe it is that it is fall in a glass. I seriously can't get enough of the flavor and scent. It has quickly become a fall favorite.

Dreaming About: The endless possibilities for Brandon and I when I graduate in December. On MSN there was a list of the cheapest cities for renters, and it was fun to flip through and imagine moving to one of the growing cities. Lots of dreaming about change.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment