LOGO

HOMEABOUTDAILY READS

Jul 5, 2013

Stickygram Review

Today I wanted to share my Stickygram experience with you all. Stickygram is a website that allows you to chose your own instagram photos and turn them into magnets. I had been dying to try it out, and decided to do it after our trip to San Diego.

When you go to the Stickygram website, you log in with your instagram account information. Once you're logged in, all of your pictures will come up on the left side of the screen, and a sheet with 9 blank spaces will come up on the left. The next step is the best part, you get to select 9 images that will be turned into magnets.

When you hover over a picture it will say, add, you add it to your group of nine and keep going until you have filled up the sheet. (I couldn't stop at one, I had two printed) If you add a picture too soon, and realize you'd really rather have another in its place, you can just hover over your sheet and click remove on the photo. It really can't get any easier!

Once you're all done, you click add to basket and then you head to checkout. :)


 
The magnets come attached but you just peel them apart and you are ready to go!! The images are the size of the instagram photo on an iphone, so they may seem small, but you don't lose any details in the photos.  
 
I can't wait to order more, I'm thinking this will make a fantastic Christmas gift for loved ones :)
 
follow me on instagram! alexisstarr
 


No comments:

Post a Comment