LOGO

HOMEABOUTDAILY READS

Aug 29, 2014

The Grand Canyon















This past week my grandparents came to visit and we made the trek north to the Grand Canyon. This visit was exciting for a number of reasons; my grandparents were able to see my apartment decorated and in place (when they dropped off the cats there was only a bed and boxes), I was finally able to show my grandma the Raven and catch up over some coffee, and the three of us were able to relax and just be together, like old times. The weather was absolutely perfect for their entire visit, and the natural lighting surrounding the canyon made for some frame-worthy pictures. I can't wait for my grandparents to visit again, and to see what adventure we go on next!

Photo Credit: The 5th, 8th, 10th and 11th picture were taken by my grandma. Such great pictures, thanks for letting me share them grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment