LOGO

HOMEABOUTDAILY READS

Jul 12, 2014

Grandparent Lottery




It's been a few weeks since my grandparents came to visit; and I've been missing them since the moment they left. I can honestly say without a doubt that I won the grandparent lottery. I'm so blessed to have two individuals in my life that give me so much in so many different ways. They came to bring me Oskar and Olive but also came to see my new place and hang around Prescott. These past few months have been the longest that I've ever been away from my grandparents, and it's been a lot harder than I thought it would be. I know these changes are a part of growing up, but that doesn't necessarily make them easier. I love you grandma and grandpa more than you know, and can't wait to see you both again.

No comments:

Post a Comment